Well the time has finally come and our son is here! I'm taking some time off from blogging to get acquainted with this new little dude and will have a few guest posts up over the next several days. Hope you enjoy some new perspectives - but for those of you wondering where I'm still going for my fantasy football news while I'm on a baby bye, I've put together this post to take you to some of my top FF resources.
- Other sites that offer an aggregated list of FF resources:
- Fantasy Sports Central's Daily Planner
- The Hazean - note that Michael offers both his own material and links to other sites
- FantasyFootball.com's articles section
- If I could only visit a handful of fantasy football websites, my top sites would be:
- Rotoworld - check the headlines page, the various feature articles, and the Pancake Blocks blog.
- FFToday.com - you'll find waiver wire advice, IDP info, weekly projections, and more.
- Yahoo's Roto Arcade - humor injected into smart advice from some of my favorite FF analysts.
- I've created a list on Twitter of the folks that I find the most helpful or informative for fantasy football decisions. Take a look if you're a Twitter guy or gal and are looking for some additional tweets.
My best to your family and have fun Mom!
All the Best,
1000x Congratulations! Wishing you and the wee one nothing but the best of health!
Thanks for all your help and good luck with the new family addition.
Share more when you can and we will miss you. This post was exactly what I was hoping for, and I knew you knew we'd want just such a post...of course.
Marcus (my 18-month old) and I both wish you and your family a hearty congratulations! Thanks for all you do!!!
He was born in NY, so he has to be a little Giant!!
Hope everyone if feeling great