Several of you are part of the 72-team FFLibrarian monster league, which is run by MyFantasyLeague.com and is made up of 6 different conferences full of hard core fantasy footballers. This is the second season of the league and this year I have a grand prize for the winner: a $100 gift card to Buffalo Wild Wings (full disclosure, courtesy of my participation in the BWW league). I'll see if I can pull together some prizes for teams with the most points at midseason, or the team with the largest one-week point total, too. And speaking of which, I've been a bit lax this year in posting results of the league's teams with the most points. During Week 1 our top 3 point scorers were: Priory of the Monkey (138.15 points), Neal (134.55 points), and Pumpkin King (132.95 points). Week 2's top scorers were: Austria Hayekians (175.70 points - contender for biggest one-week point total?!), Priory of the Monkey (151.60 points), and Team Quincy (145.55 points). Congrats, monster leaguers!
Meanwhile I've still got a handful of links for the rest of you readers:
- RapidDraft.com's Week 2 Targets: Fantasy Football Advice includes a team note as well as a full recap of targets from last week's games.
- Your Wednesday start/sit links:
- RotoCommunity.com's Week 3 Start 'em/Sit 'em
- FFManiaxs' Week 3 Start/Sit
- Fantasy Phenoms' Mid-Week Starts/Sits
- Roto Arcade's Flames: Ricky Williams to serve Jets own version of hard knocks
- FFToolbox.com's Week 3: Start 'Em or Week 3: Sit 'Em
- FantasySharks.com's Start/Bench 2010 Week 3
- If you happen to be 0-2 in any of your leagues (and I'm sad to admit that I am...) SI's Fantasy Clicks has some advice for you since you've pretty much lost all the games you can lose. Time to throw caution to the wind and make some changes!