Well now that was an entertaining MNF game last night. I don't have Aaron Rodgers on any of my fantasy teams this year but am so used to rooting for him since he's one of two main reasons I won a trip to the Super Bowl last year (the other reason being CJ), so I was definitely pulling for the Packers last night. But most of all I was pulling for an entertaining game, which worked out quite nicely for me really.
Today's focus is of course waiver wire articles so let's get right to them:
- Waiver wire suggestions:
- Waiver Wire Wonders from FantasySharks.com
- FFGeekBlog's The Wire - Week 4 Pick-ups
- FFToolbox.com's Week 4: Pickups of the Week
- RotoExpert.com's Fantasy Football: Advance Scout
- Football Jabber's Waiver Wire Watching Week Four
- FantasyOMatic.com's Waivers: Week Four
- Slightly different twist, Fantasy Fortunes has their weekly Free Agent Acquisition Budget article up with values for RBs like BenJarvus Green-Ellis, Peyton Hillis, and Willis McGahee. Ellis, Hillis, Willis...I'm seeing a pattern here...
- Early Week 4 positional rankings from Hatty Waiver Wire Guru - would be nice to see each player's opponent for the week on the spreadsheet, too.
- LestersLegends.com is also cranking out positional rankings for this weekend - so far RBs, WRs, and QBs are up.
- If you've got waivers on the mind but you're wondering which player you can drop, take a look at FanHouse's So Long, Suckers: Time to Trade in Cadillac for an Upgrade for some advice on players that are no longer fantasy relevant.
- See why Rotoworld calls Jennings a great buy-low candidate as well as some other league news and team D spot starts in Bargain Hunting.