Well I've got four more days until my due date arrives and this is the first week that I am completely not working at my real job and am on maternity leave...so I'm basically just hanging out, working on the blog, walking around Brooklyn, trying to will this baby out sooner rather than later. Basically what that means is that in theory I might have more time this week to get posts up. This is probably a good time to note that while I would love to answer all of your start/sit or roster questions, I am absolutely swamped by them and can't keep up. I highly recommend heading to some of the following sites to ask questions or join in on chats throughout the week:
- Ultimate Fantasy Football Strategy has a Pay What You Want for Advice feature that you'll find atop all of their articles or right on their homepage.
- Every week night the Bruno Boys are doing a chat - unreal to offer this every single night so take advantage! Here's a link to last night's chat.
- There are a few other weekly chats happening like CBSSports.com's chat today at 1:00 eastern (that's right now for those of you who are reading this post as it goes up).
- Both the Fifth Down and Razzball answer start/sit questions in the comments section of their articles.
Moving on to the rest of today's links:
- Waiver wire advice still reigns...
- FOX Sports' Rotter's Top 10 Waiver Claims
- FootballDocs.com's Fantasy Football Waiver Wire
- FFGeekBlog's The Wire - Week 3 Pickups
- FantasySharks.com's Waiver Wire Wonders
- Football Jabber's Waiver Wire Watching Week 3
- FantasyOMatic.com's Waivers: Week Three
- Ultimate Fantasy Football Strategy keeps their Understanding Defenses piece rolling now that we have 2 weeks in the books - see how many fantasy points each defense is expected to give up to the opposing QBs, RBs, WRs, and TEs.
- I did thoroughly enjoy reading Football Outsiders' Week 2 Quick Reads, which takes a look at top performing (and poorly performing) players at each position with some helpful commentary.
- If you're already in the mood for some Week 3 sleepers, then you're in luck. FFToolbox has some Week 3: Super Sleepers...also relevant as guys you might want to grab off of waivers.
- Yahoo's Big Board is basically an ongoing ranking for those of you who are looking for a "what's his value now?" kind of answer.