Happy last day of summer! I've got plenty of Week 3 material for you this morning and later today I'll be back with an update on the FFLibrarian Monster League, which is made up of 72 awesome readers. I've been promising a grand prize for the winner of the monster league, which I'll announce in my post later along with some links to help you through the afternoon.
Today's big item? Rankings. Let's get to it:
- NFL.com's Week 3 rankings - this link (along with all the others below) will take you to QBs but you can easily navigate to the rest of the positions. This one notes whether or not that player's stock is steady, rising, or falling.
- ProFootballWeekly.com's Week 3 QB rankings
- FFToolbox.com's Week #3 Who to Start Rankings/Projections - includes projected fantasy points and injury notes.
- For a recap on how things are looking in fantasyland, take a look at FFToday.com's Moving Up, Moving Down for a sense of which players have seen a change in value now that we're a few weeks into the season.
- I happily swapped in LaRon Landry in one of my IDP leagues before last weekend's games and was quite happy with the outcome. Read up on Landry and other clutch IDPs in ProFootballFocus.com's IDP Stock Market - Week 3.
- In case you missed the headlines, Michael Vick has been named the starter in Philly for Week 3. DeSean Jackson owners every can rejoice.
- A few years ago I cracked a rib after a collision with a small child on the slopes after a fun day of skiing (totally not my fault; kid was out of control and in way over his head, but don't get me started on that story and yes, I felt horrible about the whole incident)...and it was quite uncomfortable for some time, so I was somewhat intrigued to read Ochocinco's tweet regarding his own cracked rib. If you're curious about how much that might hold him up - or other injuries to Bush, Harvin, Wells, and Turner - then scope out Rotoworld's Burning Bush.