Hello football fans. No time for chitchat. I've got a bit of a busy day ahead so let's get right to the football links for the day.
- The Fantasy Sports Forum has their Risers & Decliners: Week 3 up - I've been seeing Michael Bush all over waiver wire articles this week and while I own McFadden in one league, I have to admit, I haven't done a thing about picking up Bush. I guess I have heard so little news about McFadden's toe that I'm sort of waiting for more before making my move...could I regret this? Definitely possible.
- So for those of you that dig the analysis I did comparing how accurate different fantasy football experts are, you might enjoy a site called The Most Credible. The Most Credible is in beta mode right now and has big plans for the future, but right now I'm linking you to their NFL player predictions page. Anyone can submit a guess for how many yards/receptions/TDs a player might have and over time you develop a credibility score. You can post comments, resources you used and rate other people's predictions - pretty cool stuff if you want to get in there and demonstrate just how skilled you are at player predictions. Check out the Week 1 predictions if you want to see what a past week looks like but make your predictions for this week using the Week 3 tab.
- For those of you in IDP leagues, here's some waiver wire advice from Fantasyfootball.com's IDP Waiver Wire Heroes. I know I slacked last week on my IDP info but I'm not traveling this weekend and will be sure to get my normal IDP links up on Friday.
- Looking for some sleepers and busts for Week 3? Look no further than The Fantasy Football Report's Sleepers of the Week and Busts of the Week. They also have a Start'm Sit'm for Week 3. I wouldn't mind seeing a few more options listed here, but this is definitely a good starting point.
- Fanball has player projections up for Week 3 - Torry Holt is rather high on the WR list considering his streaky playing thus far. And take a look at the top players in the RB section; the top 10 includes guys like Matt Forte, Julius Jones, Chris Johnson and Kevin Smith - all guys that I assure you weren't taken very early in drafts.
- The FootballDocs' Start Sit NFL Week 3 is ready for your review - as I read the commentary here on why you should start Chris Johnson who is up against a Titans defense that allowed Willie Parker to bring home 3 TDs, I realized that my new fantasy crush this year might be Chris Johnson. I will probably swoon over his abilities for weeks to come. Brace yourselves...