I think I've fulfilled my girly quotient for the day - thus far my day has included cooing over a wedding dress, shoe shopping, clothes shopping and a pedicure. Now I'm chillaxin' (as my 16-year-old cousin-in-law Claire, who might just have invented the ever-helpful word, would say) with all the football news of the day, looking for start and sit sites for us all.
- RotoExperts' Start and Sit: Week Two - I'm intrigued by some of the start picks here like Chester Taylor and Anthony Gonzalez (I have been going back and forth in my mind about Gonzalez this week for several days now...)
- FFManiaxs has both a regular offensive start and sit article but also an IDP start/sit article, too. Pretty sweet, eh? I'm feeling like an IDP genius in one league since I did indeed grab Stewart Bradley, but that was actually mostly based on advice posted by Rotoworld's Evan Silva during the pre-season.
- Fantasy Football Fools' Hot Hands and Cold Shoulders gives a little bit of Bubble Boy love to some of my Broncos this week. And I am seriously practically salivating at the thought of what Chris Johnson can do on my roster this week against Cinci...
- The Hazean's Start & Sit: Week 2 - Carson Palmer owners beware a tough week ahead...um, a tough season ahead perhaps?
- I'm seeing Matt Cassel's name in a lot of these start columns, including FFToolbox's Week 2: Start 'Em. I'm just not feeling it yet but hopefully for you Pats fans out there (including the 5th grader I chatted up about football in my mom's library today; yes, my mom is a librarian at an elementary school - librarianship is in the blood, baby!), Cassel will prove me wrong.
- And not a start/sit column, but Mark St. Amant remains one of my favorite fantasy writers out there since I always finish an article amused and informed. What could be better? So read on with his latest MCI Index: Risers and fallers.
Enjoy. I'm off to shmooze with future family members and see old friends...