How about the CU Buffs?! Despite working for CU, I'm not even a huge Colorado fan (it goes back to the whole Gary Barnett suddenly leaving my alma mater, Northwestern, to come to CU) but I think it's worth mentioning that they beat #21 West Virginia in a solid overtime game last night. Well done, Buffs, well done.
So there have been a few of you who have asked where in the Westwood One program I do an analysis of QBs for Week 3 - it's about 1/3 of the way through the program (starting maybe 18 or 19 minutes in). I'd love to hear any feedback since this was the first time I've done a radio or podcast segment and have been toying with whether or not to do them more often. I know I'm not a radio natural so any feedback would be appreciated.
FYI, this will likely be my first post for the day - I'll get some IDP advice and consensus start/sit info up later today.
- First up, my post on the NY Times' Fifth Down blog - Fantasy Football: Upheaval and Advice has a few of my favorite links for the week, most of which I didn't post here on my blog already, and an update on my use of the FFNerd to make start/sit decisions.
- Don't sweat Brandon Marshall's latest news - he knew charge was coming as did the NFL. There is some discrepancy as to whether or not this will result in another suspension or not, but the trial won't occur for several months (November at the earliest) so if there is another suspension, it likely won't take place until 2009. For now, breathe easy, Marshall owners.
- Read some quick thoughts on this week's upcoming games from Rotoworld in Can the Jags Still Run?
- NFL. com's Start 'em or Sit 'em report for Week 3
- CBSSports' Week 3 Start 'em and Sit 'em
- Sports Outlaw's Week 3 Start 'em Sit 'em
- Fantasy Tailgate's Starters & Slackers - Week 3
- Bruno Boys' Start em & Sit em - Week 3
- Junkyard Jake's Mickey the Crab's Bench/Start
- FanNation's Start 'em, Sit 'em
- Fantasy Sharks' Start/Bench List for Week 3
- FFManiaxs' Week 3 Start/Sit