Hello friends, it's a lovely day in Colorado and I've got several reasons to be supremely happy today: 1. Week 3 games are one day closer 2. I will be salivating over my very own iPhone in the next few hours and 3. early release day from work thanks to the Colorado v. West Virginia game. 4. I'll be on the radio tonight (more about that below). What could be better?
Let's take a look at some fantasy links:
- The FFGoat has some quality Start 'em Sit'em advice for Week 3 up for your review.
- Fantasy Football, etc is a new blog for me and I'm liking their Bump 'em Up and Bump 'em Down pieces - take a look at those Week 3 columns if you get a chance.
- Another site that isn't new to me but that I had sort of forgotten about since last season is DR U Fantasy Football. The site has a new look since I was last on there but I see it's the same old excellent content. So check out their FF Rankings - Week 3 Running Backs (they have other positions as well) for a tiered approach to start and sit advice. Unique - haven't really seen tiers for start/sit anywhere else...
- If you absolutely are at a loss for starters this week, take a look at some suggestions from the FFGeek Blog's Desperation is a Stinky Cologne: Week 3.
- FFToolbox has their Week 3: Busts of the Week up - why must Braylon Edwards suck right now? Seriously, what's the deal? Does he just need to warm up to the season without any camp time this summer or is this shoulder injury really problematic? Unclear but Edwards has had success against the Ravens in the past (in the past 4 games he has been averaging more than 90 yards per game plus 3 total TDs) so I'm hoping he'll look sharp this week.
- The RotoExperts' Start and Sit: Week Three is up with their usual great advice.
- FFToday's Gut Check is one of my favorite weekly reads as I'm sure I've mentioned before - this week's Underrated Stats is of particular interest to me as Matt looks at some interesting stats including sacks taken, first down percentage, fumbles, targets/target efficiency. Good, good stuff.