Well I've got a good thing going in the Buffalo Wild Wings All-Star Blogger League - I'm sitting at 8-1, 2 games ahead of the next best team. Sweet! I'm getting to the point where I'm doing so well in the league that I'll be sorely disappointed if I don't win the big grand prize Super Bowl trip to Miami. I know, I know, it's bad to set myself up for this but I can't help it! I want to win!
Anyway, I recommend you scope out the BWW league site - lots of experts (like RotoExperts, Fantasy Guru, The Sports Outlaw and others) are posting throughout the week with great advice or even just links back to the start/sit and waiver wire advice on their own sites. Good stuff. Speaking of good stuff, let's get to today's articles:
- There were some interesting little nuggets of info in the Bruno Boys' Carrots or Karats? article this week - Turner has had a rushing TD every week since week one?! Wow, hadn't noticed that since I don't own him anywhere, but it's a stat I like to hear.
- I started the Falcons D/ST against the Skins last week and that strategy worked out pretty well for me - so if you're in need of a new D/ST or a bye week fill-in, take a look at the FFGeekBlog's Week 10 Defenses to Consider. I'm salivating over my Broncos getting to face the Redskins this week, by the way...time to get a W!
- We've got a handful of waiver wire articles out there:
- FantasySharks.com's Waiver Wire Pickups
- Matthew Berry's Calling my shots for the second half - both waiver wire picks and 20 bold predictions for the second half of the season.
- The Hazean's Week 10 Waiver Wire Adds
- 12StepDrop's Pickups: Week 10
- Fantasy Phenoms' Searching the Scrap Heap - Week 10
- Need to make some roster changes? Take a look at Fantasy Depth Chart's Buy/Sell Trade Market for some ideas on trade bait and player value.
- Many of you checked out FantasyXPERT.com last week - take a look at their review of Week 9 rankings at QB in Football Source Accuracy Scorecard - Week 9. You all know I love this stuff - and I'm happy to see one of my favorite analysts, Matt Schauf from SportsBuff and Rapid Draft, at the top of Week 9's accuracy for QBs.
- And of course the start/sit advice is beginning to roll out:
Finally, happy Veterans Day and a big thanks to those in the military for their service!