This might be a quick post since our furniture is set to be delivered in roughly one hour so my Internet time at the local Starbucks is a bit tight. I'll do what I can to get some of the best links up!
Sadly I feel like there's a ton of injury news to update you on...
- Steve Smith injured his shoulder yesterday - looks like he'll miss a minimum of two weeks; hopefully this won't be a big deal but perhaps Muhammad and Jarrett should be on our radar a bit more now.
- Antonio Bryant will have his knee scoped and will likely miss 3-4 weeks. Seems to me like this bumps up Winslow's value early in the season as Bryant gets back in the swing of things - and suggests more of an emphasis on the running game perhaps?
- Felix Jones's toe injury might be flaring up - he was held out of practice for at least part of the day yesterday.
- Moving on from injuries, FFToolbox alerts us to the fact that Dwayne Bowe is practicing with the second and third stringers...hmm, not what I like to see out of my WR1!
- More surprises from my Broncos - Marshall is not on the starting lineup. Oh Denver, I sure hope you know what you're doing.
- Want a quick and dirty list of sleepers without really any details or analysis? Hey, sometimes something speedy is all you want - if so, then look no further than DR U Fantasy Football Guru.
- Davone Bess is now ahead of Greg Camarillo on the Dolphins' depth chart and Rotoworld has a nice blurb on why you might want to consider Bess in a PPR league - and get this, why he might lead the league in receptions this season. Love the boldness.
- Hatty Waiver Wire Guru has a list of things to remember come draft day. Not sure I agree with the idea of not drafting a kicker at all, I'd just wait until the very end to do so...but to each their own.
I'll be back tomorrow with more. Wish me luck with the movers on a hot and muggy NYC day!