Dare I curse myself? I'd like to report there might be a real estate miracle happening in Boulder right now. At our condo to be exact. The condo has been on the market for a few months and really wasn't selling (despite its awesomeness) until perhaps now. It's basically the 11th hour...and we think we have found a buyer. This is something you should all be cheering for since well not only would I really appreciate it, but it would delay my job search desperation (in a move to avoid poverty in NYC of course) and would ultimately mean more time spent on the blog.
Anyway, I'm sitting in our living room waiting for the movers to arrive so here are a handful of quick links...
- A few quick injury notes - looks like Brandon Marshall injured his hamstring during Sunday's camp and Beanie Wells sprained his right ankle. I guarantee there will be more to come on both of those fronts so stay tuned.
- In fact, speaking of staying hip to news from training camp, remember to scope out some of my favorite news sources: Rotoworld, KFFL, or NFL.com's training camp blog.
- PPR league folks, heads up from the Chicago Tribune that Matt Forte isn't expected to have as many receptions this season...
- The SportingNews.com draft kit is available for download (for free) and I'm about to settle in for a morning of movers and reviewing the draft kit. What could be better?
- Finally, MMQB's First week of training camp visits fun, exhausting and revealing. Seriously, I just love all the insider camp scoop.