I'm amazed at how quickly the day passes when I'm not at work - I had this impression that without a job I'd be lolling around, bored and without a purpose, but turns out that beyond the whole "get to know the amazing city of New York" thing, I can actually find quite a few things to occupy my time. We'll see how long this lasts...especially as I sit in an un-airconditioned 85.1 degree apartment. We thought we could just wait out the rest of the summer without putting in a window unit but WOW it is hot and humid here.
Onto today's links...
- We've got players returning to practice - Brandon Marshall and Chris Wells - which always makes fantasy owners happy.
- A search for WR fantasy sleepers from Rotoworld - I can't help but believe that when Rotoworld calls you a sleeper, you immediately become the player that everyone thinks they have the inside scope on, but in reality has just become a bit overblown and is suddenly drafted about a round too early. Really it's a compliment to Rotoworld's popularity and is something to keep in mind when any big site lists their favorite sleepers.
- I almost hate to link to Michael Vick stuff just since I think it has been WAY too much of a headline (like the Favre back and forth that continues...) but I missed the 60 Minutes with Vick last night. I caught up on it with the Fifth Down's Did You Believe Vick on '60 Minutes'?
- Football Jabber has updated positional rankings - take a look!
- More rankings from Fighting Chance Fantasy - QBs, RBs, and TEs so far.
- Hatty Waiver Wire Guru has posted his first video in quite some time. He's got some thoughts up about guys to keep an eye on during the preseason.