This is going to be a quick post today - I'm off to go hear Michelle Obama speak on campus here at CU-Boulder but wanted to get a couple of links up before I head out the door. If I have time later today to get more links up, I will certainly try!
- ProFootballWeekly has their weekly fantasy rankings up for Week 5 - as a Peyton owner, it's nice to see the guy's name high on a list of any kind again. It's been too long Peyton - I miss your total dominance.
- I think you guys are going to really like this if you haven't seen it yet - in the comments of a recent post someone asked for strength of schedule info, so read on for FFToday's charts that show the "difference between the Opponent's FF Points Allowed for Quarterbacks and the NFL average (last 5 weeks)." Each position is represented so you might find yourself lost in this article for quite some time. I can't help but note Cassel's easy schedule over the next several weeks...
- FootballDocs have their Start Sit recommendations up for the week - totally agree with the Felix Jones call here and think Barber will also have a pretty tremendous week.
- Want an injury update on players like Carson Palmer, Aaron Rodgers and Brian Westbrook? Read up on the latest with Football Outsiders' Black & Blue Report.
- The Hazean led me to this ridiculous news story, which hopefully will make you all chuckle a bit - try not to threaten your friends' lives over fantasy football like this guy did.
- For more laughs (and sage advice), check out The Talented Mr. Roto: Week 5 Pickups - I've gotta be honest, I'm particularly liking the Matt Jones suggestion here when I see his future schedule...
I just spent a hour flipping through it (and I am sure more is to come).
Very handy - thank you!!