Happy Halloween, fantasy tricksters. I can't remember the last Halloween that was as warm and sunny as it is in Colorado today - it will be almost 80 today. Weather insanity. And it will still be really pleasant on Sunday when I head to Invesco Field to see the Broncos play the Dolphins. Can't wait.
So here's the start or sit listing for today - I'll be back later this afternoon with my weekly consensus of all the start or sit lists I've linked to, so check back later today for more.
- NFL.com's Start 'em or Sit 'em for Week 9
- FanNation's Start 'em, Sit 'em
- The Hazean's Start & Sit: Week 9
- CBSSports' Week 9 Start 'em and Sit 'em
- Bruno Boys' Start em & Sit em - Week 9
- SportingNews.com's The Decider: Week 9 Starts and Sits
- FootballDocs' Start Sit for Week 9
- Pigskin Addiction's Weekly Studs and Duds
- Ask the Commish's Sit or Start
- Junkyard Jake's Bench/Start
- Fantasy Football Whiz's Start 'em - Sit 'em Week 9
- The Mac Bros' Start or Sit Week 9 Rankings
- Fighting Chance Fantasy's Who to Start, Who to Sit
Finally, I linked to this article in my Fifth Down post above, but it's so good that it's worthy of noting here, too. A Wall Street Journal's article, Salvaging a Fantasy Football Flatliner, did a bit of a fantasy team makeover using two sites that I love: Accuscore and Sports Data Hub. Interesting stuff!