I don't mean to harp on this, but could a city be any more humid than Ft. Lauderdale is right now? No complaints, I'm digging it, but WOW. Now I need to be brief here since I have a date with my grandmother in just an hour or so...and a date with the shower since I still haven't managed to make it out of my pajamas yet (man, I love vacations!). So onto starts and sits:
- NFL.com's Start 'em or Sit 'em for Week 6
- CBSSports' Week 6 Start 'em and Sit 'em
- Fantasy Football Whiz's Start 'em - Sit 'em Week 6
- Bruno Boys' Start em & Sit em - Week 6
- FanNation's Start 'em, Sit 'em
- SportingNews.com's The Decider
- FootballDocs' Start Sit for Week 6
- Pigskin Addiction's Weekly Studs and Duds
- Fantasy Football Maniaxs' Week 6 Start/Sit
- RotoExperts' Start and Sit: Week Six
- The Mac Bros' Start or Sit Week 6 Rankings
I live in New Olreans and we are usually more humid than most of Florida.
F Gore -obvious
pretty cool idea
Currently I am currently in a bind when it comes to receivers, I need to start 3 out of my possible 5 this week.
This is in a PPR, 10yrd per Point, 12point TD league so it does help to have a score or two. The receivers that I have this week include
Braylon Edwards <--Bounce back week?
Wes Welker <-- Great in PPR but lacks TDs
Kevin Walter <-- Could be an option if Johnson keeps getting double coverage
Marques Colston <-- Should be back this week, could be slightly rusty but a thumb issue isn't as bad as many other injuries
Patrick Crayton <-- Fourth (or fifth) option in this Offense
So, who would be your picks for this week?
Anon #1 - I would start Graham and Slaton, I think.
Anon #2 - Westbrook will be back after the bye and I'm guessing he'll be a low-end #1/high-end #2 for the rest of the season at that point.
Next anon - Gore, Graham and Slaton
Next anon - Barber and Gore; haven't seen that site before, thanks. Will go check it out!
Last anon - I'd go with Welker, Walter and Colston; I think Colston is probably just as risky as Edwards and Crayton this week and why not go with the guy on his come back week?