Hi fantasy football fans - welcome to Friday. The weekend is around the corner and Week 5 will be here before we know it. I'm off to the airport in just a few minutes (thank you all for your great Portland advice!), so today's post might not have the usual avalanche of start/sit sites, but I'll do what I can do!
- NFL. com's Start 'em or Sit 'em for Week 5
- CBSSports' Week 5 Start 'em and Sit 'em
- FFGeekBlog's Studs and Duds
- Fantasy Tailgate's Starters & Slackers - Week 5
- Bruno Boys' Start em & Sit em - Week 5
- FanNation's Start 'em, Sit 'em
- SportingNews.com's The Decider: Week 5 starts and sits
- FootballDocs' Start Sit for Week 5
- Pigskin Addiction's Weekly Studs and Duds
- Fantasy Football Maniaxs' Week 5 Start/Sit
- RotoExperts' Start and Sit: Week Five
In a league that gives 1 point per reception and 1 point per rushing attempt who would you rather start Ryan Grant or Jonathan Stewart. At this point I'm leaning toward the rookie due to the very good match up and his consistency this year so far.
Thanks for any input,