My mom is coming to visit this weekend - she's going to be the family guinea pig on the fancy wifi-enabled buses that run from DC to NYC (yes, seems a little odd to call a bus fancy). My sister lives here in NYC, too, which means my mom will be in complete heaven spending all weekend with her girls (if you know my mom, I promise you could see her visibly gushing with excitement for this weekend) and I can't wait to have her here in my new home. Sadly it will be cool and rainy all weekend here in NYC - perfect football-watching weather, right? Well perhaps I can talk my mom into watching some football with me...
Now to today's links!
- Is Bradshaw better than Jacobs? Rotoworld explains why it's time to buy low on Jacobs now.
- LOTS of good stuff in IDP Wednesday - Week 6 from Numbers & Guts; good pickups, bye week fillers, and those teams that allow their IDPers lots of tackle opportunities.
- The Fifth Down's Week 6 in Fantasy Football Matchups is up with my weekly recommended reading list at the bottom - check it out!
- More IDP info with RotoExperts - IDP: Matchups to Watch has 10 matchups each for DLs, DBs, and LBs to keep an eye on this week.
- Along those same lines but with offensive skill players, see ProFootballWeekly.com's Ten Most Intriguing Players of Week Six.
- Wondering about the value of some of your players? Thinking about making a trade? Take a look at The Sports Outlaw's Ballin' or Fallin' - Week 6 for some info on guys who are shooting up or down the fantasy value meter.
- FootballDocs' Start Sit
- Junkyard Jake's Sleepers/Creepers
- Rotoholics' Starters and Sitters - Week 6 - I like the different levels of starts and sits here (can't miss, strong, borderline, and weak starts plus bench warmers).
- FFToolbox's Week 6: Start 'Em and Sit 'Em
- Mac Bros have their Start/Sit rankings up by position
- More position rankings from Fantasy Hulks
- Mr. Fantasy's position rankings - link goes to QBs (I'm intrigued to see Deion Branch listed in the top 40 this week but not Nate Burleson - as Fantasy Check notes, Burleson is top dog on KFFL's projections for WRs this week).