What a crazy Sunday. As evidenced by my picks in Fighting Chance Fantasy's Five Game Parlay for the week, I was pretty off on the outcome of a lot of games. And now I have to eat a brussels sprout. I'm not happy about this and my inner child is emerging ("does one bite count?" "what kind of a chaser food can I have ready?").Oh Eagles...how did this happen?
I had a great weekend with my mom in town though I did end up trading in some football for a trip to the MoMA, so I've been catching up on the big football news from yesterday. If you also missed any of the games yesterday, there are a few good recap articles out there. So onto today's links!
- First great recap of the weekend comes from USA Today's Fantasy Joe - Explosive games make for hectic Week 6.
- Another good game review, which includes some waiver wire names you might want to scope out - CBSSports.com's First Response: Is the Brady of old back?
- In addition to some unexpected outcomes for the week, there were also an unusually high number of injuries. Rotoworld's Week 6 Bumps and Bruises covers injuries on the biggest name players. Check back with their NFL Injuries section for more details over the coming days.
- There aren't a ton of new names on the waiver wire this week but there are several sites reminding you of which players you should focus on picking up this week:
- ProFootballWeekly.com's Fantasy Ticker: Week Seven
- FootballDocs' Waiver wire pickup/drop advice
- FanHouse's Waiver Wire Wonders: Take the Last Train to Sidney
- Bruno Boys have both their Cut Them Loose article up with Pick Them Up still to come
- Lester's Legends Get 'em or Don't Sweat 'em
- For those in IDP leagues, check out Monk's IDP Waiver Wire Pickups