This might be a quick post - I've got a final round interview with a library here in NYC and need to head out the door before long. I'll try to get another post up this afternoon with more links plus some info on this week's FFLibrarian weekly contest with 365FantasySports (password is book7 for you eager beavers out there).
Last night I had about 17 different windows open on my computer, working on a presentation that's part of my interview today, working on my Bruno Boys article, and working on my links for the NY Times' Fifth Down. My night work session was peppered with cheers from our downstairs neighbor who is quite clearly a Yankees fan. Speaking of baseball, big night tonight in our house since my husband is a big Dodgers fan...
Anyway, here are some quick morning links:
- There are still some quality waiver wire articles to scope out:
- The ever-entertaining Matthew Berry's Waiver Wire: Celebrity edition
- FantasySharks.com's Waiver Wire Pickups
- FFGeekBlog's The Wire - Week 7: Shiancoe on the Move
- The Hazean's Week 7 Waiver Wire Adds
- CBSSports.com's Waiver Wire: Will Maroney be a phony again?
- Numbers & Guts does another great job at pulling together all sorts of IDP nuggets of info in this week's IDP Wednesday. Note the suggestion to go grab Witherspoon off of waivers.
- A little something else for those in IDP leagues - FantasyFootball.com's Wire Me This (IDP: Week 7).
- Hatty Waiver Wire Guru's Week 7 Studs, Starts, Sleepers, and Bench is up and will be updated daily until game time.
- KFFL.com's Week 7 Sleepers (listed by position) are up - the Raiders D/ST is an interesting and perhaps clever snag this week, particularly for those who are rewarded heavily for sacks and interceptions.
Finally, I'm playing a new fantasy sport this year, my fine readers: fantasy basketball. I'm starting the prep but would love to hear about any favorite fantasy basketball sites that you all use. Not sure I'm ready to whip up a Fantasy Basketball Librarian site quite yet, but that's on the horizon.