Greetings from my couch where I'm holed up with a box of kleenex, a laptop, and a remote control. Oh and a lot DayQuil. Perhaps all the traveling finally got to my immune system - I'm down for the count with a full-blown cold. In this age of swinexiety (swine + anxiety) I can safely assure you all that this is just a cold, but it is still no fun at all. Silver lining? I'm not going anywhere today so I might actually catch up on fantasy football e-mails (though fair warning that I might be in a bit of cold meds haze...)!
Time for today's links:
- Looking for Week 4 position rankings? Take a look at Fantasy Hulks - RB, QB, WR, TE (wow, Denver best vs TE in the whole league?!), and D/ST.
- The Fifth Down's Week 4 in Fantasy Football Matchups is up which includes my three links of the week. Plus the Sablich guys are great at responding with start/sit advice so by all means, post your questions in the comments section!
- I like boldness in the FF realm so I recommend scoping out Fantasy Football Out on a Limb from Lester's Legends. See which high profile players will be outplayed this week.
- Love seeing an IDP focus from SI - Eight in the Box: IDP Report includes analysis on both some fairly well-known players and lesser-known names.
- I did indeed go 3-0 in my Buffalo Wild Wings league and I'm psyched. I'm debating whether to play Gage or Addai in my flex RB/WR spot - if you've got an opinion, head on over to my blog post on the BWW site and let me know what you'd do!
- USA Today/Fantasy Joe's Studs, duds and sleepers: Jacobs should run over Chiefs
- FFManiaxs' Week 4 Start/Sit
- Yahoo! Sports has start/sit videos up by position - this one links to WRs
- Junkyard Jake's Sleepers/Creepers
- Fantasy Tailgate's Starters & Slackers
- More video start/sit action from NFL.com
- FFGoat's Start em Sit em and Sleepers Week 4
- 12StepDrop's Contentious Starts and Sits: Week 4