Last month I went to a Who Wants to Be a Millionaire taping as some of you might remember, and I ended up in the catbird seat right next to the "honor companion" - the family member or friend who is there to support the contestant. Not only did I share awkward pleasantries with a person whose financial situation was on the verge of an overhaul, but I believe my left side repeatedly appeared on tv as the cameras focused on the honor companion. In fact I think my left arm's debut on national television happened yesterday but despite spending the majority of the day sniffling it out on my couch, I missed it. Fortunately I was there for two show tapings so I'll be tuning in today for the second episode. Extra perk? I'll feel brilliant knowing all the right answers...
Onto today's links - lots of start/sit articles first:
- Yahoo's RotoArcade is always full of quality material including Flames/Lames: Donald Brown is about to rock fantasytown, which includes projections for selected players.
- RapidDraft's Week 4 Start em/Bench em Report presents player thoughts by matchup.
- Mac Bros. Fantasy Football Start/Sit Rankings Week 4 by position
- FantasyFootballNerd's Where to Put 'em - and of course see the Nerd's weekly aggregate rankings, too.
- CBSSports.com's Week 4 Start 'em and Sit 'em
- The Hazean's Week 4 Start & Sit: Cedric Benson or bust
- Talented Mr. Roto's Love, Hate and Dentistry (what does it say that I originally misread it to read Love, Hate, and Dysentery?)
- FFToolbox's Week 4: Sit 'Em
- RotoExperts' Dear Diary: Sit/Start
- Bruno Boys have their Start 'em options up, Sit 'em still to come
- Ask the Commish's Sit or Start Week 4
- Rotoworld's Week 3 Committee Report Highlights - good stuff. I picked up Jerome Harrison in one of my leagues but am hesitant to start him against a surprisingly decent Bengals rush defense. That said, Harrison was able to put up 85 yards on the Ravens.
- Twitter led me to this very cool Interactive Defensive Matchup Tracker from CBSSports.com. Highly recommended.
- IDPers who are thinking of making a change or have a bye week to cover, you'll want to take a look at Kilroyz Krystal Ball for the IDP Cheatsheet: Week Four.
- If you're interested in some weekly rankings, take a look at FootballDocs. This link leads to WRs but QBs, RBs, and TEs are also available. How interested are you guys in seeing various rankings? Are rankings more or less valuable than start/sit sites? I'd be happy to add more rankings (and weekly projections?) to my links if you're interested in them.