I've updated the average ranking position spreadsheet and am happy to send the new version out to anyone who is interested in the excel version - just send me an e-mail. I've also updated the google docs and scribd versions as well. Take a look, digest, enjoy!
I'm headed to the depths of tourist hell today: Times Square. I've got a lunch meeting there and am thinking I'll spend a little time roaming the area, taking in the sights...it will be my most touristy destination since arriving here in NYC. I'm not such a crowds person but it's a gorgeous day here so I'm looking forward to wandering around a bit.
But first, today's links...
- As many of you know I run an accuracy analysis on expert positional rankings each year and last year's winner was Fantazzle Fantasy Sports Games. They've got their 2009 rankings up and running (and a new site to boot) - see the QB, RB, and TE rankings. WR, kicker and DST to come!
- I'm guessing most of you have heard about one of the more humorous business additions to the fantasy sports world this year: the novel idea of offering fantasy football insurance. The Mac Bros have interviewed the man behind the idea. While we're talking Mac Bros though you might also want to have a glimpse at their FF Stock Market: Players on the Rise piece.
- Hatty Waiver Wire Guru continues to crank through his analysis of each division - here's a link to the NFC East Analysis but you can find more in the articles section of his site.
- I love it when the KFFL staff gets together and squeezes out all sorts of collective fantasy advice for us. Definitely take a look at their Staff predictions: Top five super sleepers suggestions. Note how Laurent Robinson shows up often and he's now locked the #2 spot in STL.
- I really enjoyed Prisco's Camp wrap: Highs, lows, faves, raves from national tour article - worth a read to find out who was most and least impressive during camp as well as other interesting camp tidbits.
- Get some helpful RB info in Rotoworld's Goal-Line and Third-Down Back Breakdowns - see who Rotoworld's faves are going into the season.
- First, RapidDraft - use the free code to try one of their mock drafts and you'll be eligible for their $250K grand prize. I tried RD a few weeks ago and was impressed with how quickly I could zoom through a mock draft - helpful for those of us who are short on time.
- Next contest - RotoExperts' Upset Challenge. You'll see a link to this game over on the right side of the blog for awhile - take your chances at this pick 'em league.
- While I'm out and about in Times Square today I will be free not to worry about missing my draft spot in the FFLibrarian monster league because my conference has just wrapped up drafting - 5 more conferences are still cranking through the draft though. For those who didn't land a spot in the league and are interested in still competing against me and fellow readers, never fear. I'll have more details later this week but I'm working with 365FantasySports.com to create some weekly games that will be free, fun, and different and only require a weekly commitment from you, my fine readers.
- And for more contest options, scope out The Hazean's post on leagues he's got going on with his readers.