I'm heading to the airport soon so I have to be brief today - it might also mean my second week in a row of slow response in start/sit questions. If you've got some lineup questions that you really need answered, I recommend either calling in to the Rotoworld or Fantasy Gridiron Live shows on Sunday morning.
- My first blurb of the season is up on the NY Times' Fifth Down - Week 3 in Fantasy Football Matchups. Another great place to submit your start/sit questions this week.
- ProFootballWeekly's Ten most intriguing players of Week 3 is a good read as always. With news coming out that Manningham is on the Giants' injury report, I am even more convinced that Manningham and Smith will be an interesting story that evolves over the next few weeks.
- A couple of links for you IDPers:
- FFToday's IDP Notes
- Antonio D'Arcangelis from RotoExperts brings his IDP expertise to Yahoo! Sports in IDP: Week 3 matchups to watch.
- Start and sit advice for the week that's up and rolling already:
- FantasySharks.com's 2009 Start/Bench List Week 3
- NFL.com's Start 'em & Sit 'em
- FantasyFootballXtreme's Start Bench Advice: Week 3
- FantasyFootballManiax's Week 3 Start/Sit
- Yahoo! Sports' Start/Sit videos for Week 3 by position (this one goes to QBs)
- Fantasy Tailgate's Starters and Slackers