I feel like such a New York hipster - last night we hit up a music venue in the LES (Lower East Side neighborhood) with a friend from Boulder who is in town visiting...though the hipness started to fade as we headed home at 10 and noticed that the real hipsters were just arriving. Did my best, right? Next I'll just need to meander through Williamsburg with culottes (update: I've had a lot of questions about culottes - I'm thinking specifically of a blend between pleated shorts and MC Hammer type pants that seem to be all the rage in W'burg), dark glasses frames, and a look of ironic angst and I'll know I've arrived. Oh just joshin' ya, Williamsburgers.
Moving on from fashion and music to football...
- A few links for IDPers:
- FFToolbox has some thoughts on early trends this season and a handful of dudes you might want to add to your lineup this week in Week 4: Player Upgrades or take a peek at their Week 4 Sleepers article.
- Due to my unfortunate record in one league, I've got the top waiver wire priority and I'm snagging Mike Sims-Walker. Scope out USA Today's Fantasy Joe for reasons to love Sims-Walker.
- Hatty Waiver Wire Guru is prepped and ready to roll for Week 4 - take a look at his weekly Studs, Starts, Sleepers, and Bench suggestions.
- LaDainian Tomlinson is walking around without a limp, and I for one am psyched. May the healing continue!
- Matthew Berry's Week 4 Pickups and request for fantasy atonement from key players is up for your amusement and edification.
- Another waiver wire column you might want to check out - FFToday's Through the Wire.
- Finally, Start and Bench Advice: Week 4 from FFXtreme - a little bonus is the Defensive Rankings Against the Run chart.