Had an awesome day yesterday - basically hung out in my old library, catching up with friends and talking to coworkers about a few ongoing papers and projects. I've only been gone for about 7 weeks but it's amazing how many little things have changed since then. Ahh, the ever-changing world of libraries. But I know you all aren't here to listen to my library rants so let's get down to business here...
There are quite a few more start/sit links - remember that I'll be pulling together a consensus start/sit from all of the different sites I link to this week. I'll try to get that up by tomorrow, but Sunday morning at the latest.
- Bruno Boys - Start em and Sit em (sit em still to come)
- CBSSports.com's Week 2 Start 'Em and Sit 'Em video
- The Hazean's Start & Sit
- FFGeekBlog's Hits & Misses - Week 2: Vikings ready to pillage
- GetSportsInfo's Lineup Locks: Week 2
- Mac Bros Start/Sit Rankings by position
- Rapid Draft's Week 2 Start 'em/Bench 'em Report
- Talented Mr. Roto's Love, Hate and some mail - heads up, a bonus Matthew Berry video on TEs off of waivers opens right away.
- FantasyFootballXtreme's Start Bench Advice: Week 2
- FantasySportsForum's Picks & Pokes
- Week 2: Busts of the Week from FFToolbox - kind of a sit list I suppose but who on earth is sitting Drew Brees?? I'll call this more of an FYI or owner beware kind of list.
- Also kind of in the start/sit realm is Lead Pipe Lock's Week Two Top Twelve Starters by Position - some sleeper thoughts are thrown in, too.
- I love that Hatty Waiver Wire Guru covers so many bases - tons of material on his site, but I'll focus on the IDP column for now: Week 2 Players to Target.
- FFToday's Inside the Matchup: Week 2 player projections and game thoughts listed by matchup.
- Some experts got together for a roundtable discussion on Rotoprofessor on which mid-round players you drafted that can safely be cut. Great read from a lot of impressive fantasy minds.
- And in fact, the roundtable of experts idea is quite popular - take a look at this one with Sleepers and Busts for Week 2 from RapidDraft.
- If you're looking for rankings, no better place to go than KFFL - this link will take you to their WRs but all position rankings can be found off of that page.
- I grew up in northern Virginia so I'm a big Washington Post reader - inexplicably I've somehow missed their FF blog, Fantasy Check, and let me tell you, it's good stuff. I'm particularly digging their Projection vs. Production series and am sure to be linking back to that each week. Highly recommend reading this blog, especially you Skins fans.
I just realized the ridiculous number of links I've provided here - there is just SO much good stuff out there right now. I'm really impressed by the fantasy content I'm seeing these days and perhaps what I like the most are the articles that bring more than just one opinion - so the roundtables, the Fantasy Check blog, the melding of many thoughts into one. Is that a surprise though considering that's what I do all day here on FFLibrarian? Still, I love it. Keep bringing the good stuff, FF experts!