Super cheesy blog post title right? Well tonight my husband and I will be flying back to Colorado for a weekend visit - my husband has a conference up in the mountains (tough draw, eh?) so I thought I'd tag along and spend some quality time with friends back in Boulder. While living in New York City has been a lot of fun so far, long-time readers probably know how much I adored living in Boulder. Since this is our first visit back, I'm preparing myself to feel a bit out of place and nostalgic this weekend. I should be able to get my normal posts up - though the consensus start/sit might have to wait until Sunday morning - just don't be surprised to hear me wax on about the beauty of the foothills.
Moving on to today's links:
- We've got a few more waiver wire articles up:
- CBSSports.com's Waiver Wire: Pass catchers worth your time
- For those in leagues with lots of owners or deep rosters, see FFToolbox's Week 2: Deep League Pickups.
- Week 2 Waiver Wire Pickups from Fantasy-Football-First
- Pigskin Addiction's Waiver Wire Work
- More or less a waiver wire list - MyOfficePool's Week 1 Moving Up, Moving Down
- FOX Sports' Waiver review: Cadillac rolling again
- SportingNews' Walking the Wire: Grab keys to Cadillac
- Talented Mr. Roto's Kanye-inspired Week 2 pickups
- My favorite feature of CBSSports.com's Faceoffs: Wait-and-see with Marshall? is the "I'd start him over" or "I'd rather start" so that you can get a sense of where your player fits in with other guys at his position.
- A top 5 ranking for QBs and RBs for Week 2 from the FFGeeks. Glad to see Rodgers topping that list.
- Also on the Week 2 front, FFToolbox has their Who to Start Week #2 up with rankings by position for this weekend's games.
- Pigskin Addiction also has Start/Bench suggestions up for Week 2.
- Finally, check back with the Bruno Boys later today for my article specifically meant for PPR leagues - I take a look at the top 10 players from Week 1 by number of receptions and determine which are for real and worth playing this season.