One of the best things about being in New York City? I'm in the same city as my awesome sister and I can do things like meet her for lunch today. Sounds so simple but we've pretty much lived on opposite coasts since she left for college 14 years ago, so it's a treat to be so close to her now (wow, 14 years ago - you're old, Katie! Heh heh...).
Moving on from making fun of my sister's age (hey, what are younger siblings for?), let's get to today's links:
- Looking for sleepers this week? Head to KFFL's Week 3 sleepers listed by position (this link goes to QBs). I'm starting Mark Sanchez (yes, seriously) so I'm pleased to see a little love for him here.
- Some waiver wire suggestions...
- FFGeekBlog's The Wire - Week 2: Plaxico Who?
- RotoExperts' The Pickup Artist
- Matthew Berry's Week 3 Pickups - for those of you who listened to my guest appearance on Fantasy Football Tonight's podcast last night (if you missed it - I come in around 15 to 20 after), you know I'm loving TMR's mention of Buckhalter here. Oh yeah!
- Using the six receptions rule, Ultimate Fantasy Football Strategy gives us WRs to pick up.
- Moving up, Moving down from MyOfficePool - a waiver wire of sorts.
- A lovefest for Johnny Knox on Hatty Waiver Wire Guru.
- Gotta love Pigskin Addiction with their start/sit advice up already. Nice work, PA guys.
- And kudos to FFToolbox, too, for their Who to Start Week #3.
- Rotoworld's Week 2 Target Report Highlights gives us all a little something to think about - I love analysis on players that are targeted frequently so this is right up my alley.
- The much-beloved FFToday's Strength of Schedule is apparently available at all times under their Tools section. It will be updated this morning though, so definitely take a look later today.
No promises, but I'm pretty sure I'll be back this afternoon with a few more links...